Registration is Now Open
It’s time to register. Register in two simple steps:
1. Go to https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/NCNMO and make your room reservation. The price is $99+tax for two queen beds in a room including hot breakfast. Or call toll-free at 800.362.2244 and mention “NCNMO”. Please remember to state the number of occupants in the room at the time of booking to receive the correct amount of breakfast vouchers. Vouchers can not be purchased at the hotel during the event.
2. Go to http://www.cvent.com/d/75qn1g to register for the event.
For the first twenty-five (25) attendees to register and book their hotel for Fridayand Saturday nights, NCNMO will take care of their accommodation (two per room) on Thursday inshaAllah, a saving of $99+tax!
Be one of the first twenty-five! Let your chapter representatives be among the first to register.
Join us to plan the future of NCNMO.
Be a part of something *BIG*
NCNMO organizes its Annual Convention in the Spring of every year. But this year is different! InshaAllah, we will be defining together what we want NCNMO to be a decade from now. That is why we’re starting the convention one day early – Thursday instead of the usual Friday.
Delegates are expected to arrive on Thursday evening or early Friday morning for the strategic planning session scheduled to start at 9.30 am EST on Friday, March 31.
- Are you a professional with something to offer the Nigerian Muslim Community in the USA?
- Are you a leader or committee member in any of the local chapters?
- Are you a youth wanting to have a say in what NCNMO is a decade from now?
- Are you just concerned about the future of Muslim immigrants in the USA?
- Are you simply interested in the betterment of the Muslim Community in North America?
You are invited to join us as we brainstorm on Youth Empowerment, Marriage & Family Challenges, Financial Stability, Governmental and Interfaith Alliances, Local Chapter Advancement among other issues.
In addition, there will be presentation of annual reports, deliberations on changes to Platform (based on attendee surveys), and fundamental decisions about endowments and scholarships.
Registration starts soon but you can book your flights to arrive on Thursday March 30 or very early on Friday, March 31, and depart on Sundayafternoon, April 2. The recommended airport is CLE – Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Stay tuned for more details this weekend, inshaAllah.
Convention Planning Committee